Restoration Kids is what we call our ministry program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and children in grades K-5. We value family and want to partner with parents to be the spiritual champions of their kids. We strive to equip parents to raise and nurture the spirituality of their children and build their family foundation on the love of Jesus.
We make church fun
We provide a fun and safe place where children will know that God loves them and wants to take them on an adventure for life.
Our ministry grows with your kids
Our kids’ ministry is about moving kids from learning that Jesus loves them, to building their faith in Jesus, to finally claiming Jesus as their Lord and Savior. We will build a foundation on the truth, hope and love that comes from Jesus, while also learning how to serve others.
We want you to do church as a family. We support families and help mark faith milestones for children in these ways on Sunday mornings:
· Children learn about worship by joining us Sunday mornings for the music at the start of the worship service.
· Children celebrate communion alongside us.
· Children receive age-appropriate teaching during the message on Sunday mornings because children learn differently than adults.
· We provide weekly Parent Cues through the church’s weekly News & Notes email newsletter. These guide parent/child communication based on the Sunday lessons.
· We send four days of devotions home with K-5 kids to share with their families.
· Through the Studio252tv.com tool parents can continue to build their child’s faith at home.
To find out more about Restoration Kids or to join the Restoration Kids ministry team, please contact Chrystine Vilhauer, Restoration Kids Ministry Director, through firstname.lastname@example.org
Ephesians 1:17 “I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better.”